We like the gum and we think our teeth feel cleaner after chewing it. We just wish the flavor would last a little longer.
Save money and make getting your dentist-recommended 6 daily grams of xylitol easy when you use this bundled kit of our most popular xylitol-powered products.
Simply chew 2 pieces of Epic gum after two meals or if you prefer mints, use 2 Epic mints, four times during your day. Then brush with Epic toothpaste and rinse with Epic mouthwash in the morning and the evening.
You'll notice the difference all that xylitol makes. You and your dentist will be impressed.
This kit includes:
- Xylitol Mouthwash
- Your choice of Xylitol Toothpaste
- One 144-count box of Epic Peppermint Gum
- Two 50-count bottles of Epic Gum in Spearmint and Cinnamon flavors
- Two 180-count bottles of Epic Mints in Peppermint and Fresh Fruit flavors
We love the toothpaste and have used it for several years. No fluoride and great taste. Our son and his family use it too. Less cavities and I myself have never had one using it. Thanks for a great product and great service.
These mints are incredible. They practically eliminate dry mouth. And times when not able to brush after meals or snacking leave your mouth with that just brushed freshness. Kiss plaque and film goodbye.
My husband and I love these little mints. Just perfect for a quick mouth refresher! You'd never know all the good they are doing as well.
The gum has great flavor that lasts longer than any others l have tried. Most of the time the gum is soft but every once in awhile l get some that is a bit stiff.
I've been a customer for several years. At age 70 I'm not as concerned with cavities as some of your younger customers. I just wanted a good tasting gum that didn't have the sugar or artificial sweeteners. EPIC is that gum. My teeth are mostly caps but chewing this gum makes them feel good. No sugary build up. Thanks for a great product.
I prefer more mints and wintergreen needs to be offered in this package
Epic It?s been a wonderful job on my dry mouth since I?ve been using them I have had no problems whatsoever on top of the fact that they are very tasty and fun to use
I much prefer the spearmint gum but wanted to try this flavor as well. This flavor does not last as long and is also a bit firmer to chew. Now, you must always remember that this gum is used to clean the teeth not to really freshen breath (though it accomplishes both). You have about five minutes of chewing before the gum loses flavor and just becomes rubbery and waxy. Use this gum to clean and protect. It does its job with A+ precious. Again, this gum is meant to clean and protect. I also recommend using this as a sort of "sponge" to sop up coffee stains, avoid tooth rot with sugar, etc etc. It's like an insurance policy for you teeth.
We exclusively use pharmaceutical-grade xylitol, carefully harvested from non-GMO corn. Every granule of xylitol in Epic Gum is Non-GMO project-certified and of the highest quality we can get our paws on.
Here's a comprehensive list of every ingredient we use in our gums and why it's in. You don't even have to take off your shoes to count 'em:
- Xylitol: Sweetens the taste, but mostly for the cavity-crushing punch your smile deserves.
- Gum base: It's what gives the gum its chew.
- Natural Flavors: All-natural extracts and flavors to ensure that every bite of Epic Gum is delicious.
- Soy Lecithin: Oil used to ensure all our ingredients stay perfectly mixed. Harvested from soybeans, but we've pulled the soy proteins out to be more friendly to those with soy allergies.
- Gum Arabic: Sap from the arabic tree, for keeping every piece together.
- Calcium Carbonate: A naturally-occurring mineral, used as coloring in favor of artificial bleaching processes.
- Carnauba Wax: Harvested from carnauba palm leaves, and used to give each piece of Epic Gum a finishing shine.
Curious about other products? Click here.
Most mainstream gums stretch out the length of their flavor by using aspartame or other lab-brewed chemical concoctions. At Epic, we refuse to cut such corners, instead preferring to use only ingredients that are clean, healthy, and natural. After all, our kids eat this stuff!